- Practical insights into contemporary financial managementFinancial management as a scholarly field has been rapidly changing in the last few decades. This paradigm shift has been fueled by a number of factors, including the unprecedented development of ICT technology, globalization, man-made […]
- Practical insights into contemporary financial management
- Subnational government in the Western Balkans
- Territorial Governance, Powers and Reforms in Europe
- Ukraine: How does decentralization affect state-citizens relationships?
- Local Finances and the Green Transition
See all blog posts on decentralization and localization in Europe and Central Asia
Latest news from the Europe and Central Asia Working Group
- LPSA Expert Working Group on Europe & Central Asia – Open Meeting – October 2023
- LPSA Expert Working Group on Europe & Central Asia – Open Meeting – December 2023
- LPSA Expert Working Group on Europe & Central Asia – Open Meeting, June 2024
- LPSA Expert Working Group on Europe & Central Asia – Open Meeting, March 2024
- Inaugural meeting of the LPSA Expert Working Group in the ECA region
- LPSA launches Expert Working Group on Decentralization in Europe and Central Asia
This page is maintained by the LPSA Expert Working Group for Europe & Central Asia. See all updates from the LPSA Working Group on Europe and Central Asia. See the LPSA Event Calendar for upcoming meetings of the Working Group.