- Strengthening subnational fiscal management in Latin AmericaLatin America and the Caribbean are among the most decentralized global regions in the world. The nature and extent of (fiscal) decentralization in the region was recently established in the Outlook of Fiscal Relations among … Read more
- Strengthening subnational fiscal management in Latin America
- A Look at the Brazilian Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfer System
- Options for a Reform of the Mexican Intergovernmental Transfer System
- The Role of Subnational Governments in the COVID-19 Pandemic Response
- Towards a Decentralized Haitian State
See all blog posts on decentralization and localization in Latin America & the Caribbean.