- Strengthening subnational fiscal management in Latin AmericaLatin America and the Caribbean are among the most decentralized global regions in the world. The nature and extent of (fiscal) decentralization in the region was recently established in the Outlook of Fiscal Relations among […]
- Strengthening subnational fiscal management in Latin America
- A Look at the Brazilian Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfer System
- Options for a Reform of the Mexican Intergovernmental Transfer System
- The Role of Subnational Governments in the COVID-19 Pandemic Response
- Towards a Decentralized Haitian State
See all blog posts on decentralization and localization in Latin America & the Caribbean.
Latest news from the Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) Working Group
- LPSA Expert Working Group on Latin America & the Caribbean – Open Meeting – February 2024
- LPSA Expert Working Group on Latin America & the Caribbean – Open Meeting – April 2024
This page is maintained by the LPSA Regional Working Group for Latin America and the Caribbean. See all updates from the LPSA Working Group on Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC). See the LPSA Event Calendar for upcoming meetings of the Working Group.