- Mobilizing Local Public Resources for Locally-led Climate ResilienceGiven the low (if any) investment returns of adaptation projects, climate adaptation will typically depend heavily upon public funds and finance. The financial resources needed to reduce, respond to, and recover from climate shock events […]
- Mobilizing Local Public Resources for Locally-led Climate Resilience
- Local government managers are on the frontlines of American climate change
- The Multi-Level Fiscal Governance of Ecological Transition
- Thriving: Making Cities Green, Resilient, and Inclusive in a Changing Climate
- Climate Governance and Federalism
See all blog posts on localized services and development.